Wednesday, April 30, 2008

hmmm, maybe I'm not done after all?

So I've decided that maybe this blogger thing isn't that bad after all. There have been so many times this semester that my mind has been flooded with thoughts and I haven't had much of an opportunity to process them resulting in a huge ball of craziness in my brain. I think I just haven't had the luxury of blogging this semester with how intense school has been, but at the same time it has been nice to kind of get away and find myself in Jesus. With the summer coming, I will have more time to write down thoughts and updates and experiences, and hopefully writing down my thoughts and reflecting on them will bring some ammount of clarity. Woo hoo for blogger... that is all :)

2 comments:

Meagan Ruff said...

yeah... i knew all these people who "wuit" blogger would come back... i just knew it.

Meagan Ruff said...

oops... "quit". gosh i suck at typing.